Information for New Parents
Message from the Headteacher
Choosing a new school is a little bit like choosing a new home. It’s really difficult to get a sense of what the school feels like from looking at the website or talking to parents outside the school gate so if you would like to come and see what we do to help you decide whether Maple Tree is the right school for your child, or children then we are running tours on the following days:
- Thursday 21st September at 10am
- Monday 25th September at 1.30pm
- Tuesday 10th October at 10am
- Wednesday 18th October at 2pm
- Friday 3rd November at 9.30am
- Monday 13th November at 10am
- Friday 1st December at 11am
- Tuesday 5th December at 9.30am
- Thursday 14th December at 2pm
Whilst you are visiting us, ask yourself a series of questions:
- Do you think your child will be happy at our school?
- Do we offer what your child needs?
- Is it the right fit for your child?
Maple Tree is a values school and as such we promote key values such as respect, kindness, cooperation, trust and thankfulness throughout our school day. Our children show empathy and sympathy with each other and their thoughtfulness towards each other has been commented on by visitors to the school.
Hopefully a visit will give you an idea of what it is like to be a child at our school, but if you have any questions, please do get in touch with someone in the school office who will be able to help you with your query.