Lower Key Stage 2
There are three classes in this lower key stage group for children aged 7 – 9: Poplar (Year 3), Rowan (Year 3) and Hawthorn (Year 4).
All teachers plan together so that the children get the same opportunities. Individual teachers then differentiate the work within their class to suit the children’s needs.
The Lower Key Stage 2 team consists of
- Mrs Scott - Year 3 teacher
- Mr Renzi - Year 3 teacher
- Mrs Green - Teaching Assistant for Year 3
- Mrs Darnell - Year 4 teacher and Lower Key Stage 2 Leader
- Mrs Cahill - Teaching Assistant for Year 4
- Mrs Longworth and Mrs Alexander -SEND Teaching Assistant
- Mrs Jones - Cover Supervisor