All schools have a requirement to publish policies some of which are compulsory, others being recommended.
Please use the links to view the listed non-curriculum policies.
- Admissions Policy for 2023-2024 (statutory)
- Admissions Policy for 2024-2025 (statutory)
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Principles Written Statement
- Blended and Home Learning Policy
- Charging and Remissions policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Data Protection Policies and guidance
- Early Years Foundation Stage Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Feedback Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Gifts and Hospitality Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Policy
- Mobile Phone Policy
- Positive Behaviour Policy
- Premises Management Policy
- Relationships and Health Education Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Policy
- Suspension and Exclusion Policy
- Supporting Children with Medical Needs policy
- Whistleblowing Procedure
Should you require paper copies of our policies then please contact the school office.
Car Parking, Dogs and Smoking
There is strictly no use of the staff car park for parents/carers. Disabled blue badge holders should contact the school office to notify us of required access needs. The gates to the car park will be closed at school opening and closing times.
We request that parents/carers enter Maple Tree Primary School via the pedestrian entrances either in Hawk Drive or across the public field off Osprey Road.
Dogs are not allowed on the school premises at any time.
Smoking is not allowed on the school site including the grounds to the school.