All schools have a requirement to publish policies some of which are compulsory, others being recommended.
Please use the links to view the listed non-curriculum policies.
- Admissions Policy for 2021-2022 (statutory)
- Admissions Policy for 2022-2023 (statutory)
- Behaviour Policy
- Behaviour Principles Written Statement
- Blended and Home Learning Policy Feb 2021
- Charging and Remissions policy
- Complaints Policy and Procedures for Complaints
- Data Protection Policies and guidance
- Exclusion Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Gifts and Hospitality Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Homework Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Policy
- Supporting Children with Medical Needs policy
Please use the links below to view the listed curriculum policies.
Should you require paper copies of our policies then please contact the school office.
Please click on the required form. Please print forms required, sign where necessary and send into school.
- Holiday request form
- Leaving form
- Asthma medication form
- Prescribed medicine form
- Medical update form
- Admission form
Car Parking, Dogs and Smoking
There is strictly no use of the staff car park for parents/carers. Disabled blue badge holders should contact the school office to notify us of required access needs. The gates to the car park will be closed at school opening and closing times.
We request that parents/carers enter Maple Tree Primary School via the pedestrian entrances either in Hawk Drive or across the public field off Osprey Road.
Dogs are not allowed on the school premises at any time.
Smoking is not allowed on the school site including the grounds to the school.