All schools have a requirement to publish policies some of which are compulsory, others being recommended.
Please use the links to view the listed non-curriculum policies.
- Admissions Policy 2018 - 2019 (statutory)
- Admissions Policy 2019 - 2020 (statutory)
- Admissions Policy for 2020-2021 (statutory)
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions policy
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection Policies and guidance
- Homework Policy
- Procedures for Complaints
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding policy
- Supporting Children with Medical Needs policy
Please use the links below to view the listed curriculum policies.
Please click on the required form. Please print forms required, sign where necessary and send into school.
- Holiday request form
- Leaving form
- Asthma medication form
- Prescribed medicine form
- Medical update form
- Admission form
Car Parking, Dogs and Smoking
There is strictly no use of the staff car park for parents/carers. Disabled blue badge holders should contact the school office to notify us of required access needs. The gates to the car park will be closed at school opening and closing times.
We request that parents/carers enter Maple Tree Primary School via the pedestrian entrances either in Hawk Drive or across the public field off Osprey Road
Dogs are not allowed on the school premises at any time.
Smoking is not allowed on the school site including the grounds to the school.