Skip to content ↓


If you are wishing to pay for dinners, uniform or trips etc or you need to give consent for your child(ren) to attend a school trip then you can do so via our school system ParentMail. If you are registered then you can click here to take you directly to the site. If you are not registered then please talk to the office about alternative arrangements.