Welcome to the Maple Tree Primary School website!
Hopefully you will find lots of information on these pages about the exciting things that go on in school. If there is something special that you have done in class and it is not on the website then let us know!
Here are some useful websites that may support your child in their learning.
- https://www.storylineonline.net/ - where the world's best storytellers inspire a love of reading.
- www.oxfordowl.co.uk – a fabulous website full of activities for Reading and Numeracy.
- www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks1/ - explore some fantastic learning activities for Literacy, Numeracy and Science; super for children in Years One and Two.
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks2/ - as above, suitable for children in Years Three and Four.
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/typing/ - a fabulous way of helping your children with their keyboard skills.
- www.mathszone.co.uk – a wonderful array of interactive activities, organised by topic and key stage!
- www.ictgames.com – as above, explore and enjoy!
- http://tpet.co.uk/mrwolf/playfree.html - A fantastic game to reinforce telling the time. Options are available to set the game accordingly.