Skip to content ↓

Reporting Your Concerns

If you have any concerns about your child, please speak to one of our Designated Safeguarding Team: Amy Hyde, Chris Pond or Cath Bainbridge. You are also welcome to contact our safeguarding governor Alex van der Werk. If you mention safeguarding to the office team, they will ensure that you speak to the correct person. Please make it clear whether your concern is urgent or non-urgent as this will support us in contacting you in a timely manner.

If you have concerns about another family or child, contact the children’s social care team at Central Bedfordshire. This applies whether or not the child is using local authority or other children’s services.

Call 999 if the child is at immediate risk, or call the police on 101 if you think a crime has been committed.

You can call the children's social care team at the council in Central Bedfordshire on: