Useful SEND Websites and Contact Numbers
Here are some useful websites related to Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
SENDIASS (Special Educational Needs and disability Information, Advice and Support Service) is a statutory service, provided by but working at arm’s length from the Local Authority which offers a free, confidential support service for young people with SEND and their parents and carers.
For more info please go to: https://cbsendiass.org/ or look at: https://youtu.be/54R4cDbX6L8
Here are some useful agencies and phone numbers.
- Central Bedfordshire Council SEND Parent and Young Person Partnership Service - 0300 300 8088
- School Nurse Service (HEALTH HUB) - 0300 555 0606
- Carers in Bedfordshire- 0300 111 1919
- Autism Bedfordshire - 01234 350704
- Outside In - (ASD and ADHD support group) - 01462 813282
- Child Development Centre - 01234 310278
- Early Help Hub - 0300 300 8585
- Sandy Children's Centre - 01767 699019
- Children with Disabilities Team - 0300-300-8314