Year 4 resouces and support
We appreciate that keeping children engaged in their learning whilst at home is not going to be easy and so we have uploaded work for your child that can be completed both independently or with adult support.
For independent learning and games, we recommend using the websites listed on the Pupil page.
For more practical resources and worksheets, we have included a learning pack perfectly matched to the Year 4 content. With a range of resources, these packs will help continue the learning inside your home.
Ideas to help support your Year 4 child:
- Read every day. Ask questions about what might happen next
- Write a book review
- Practise timetables
- Practise spellings
- Encourage addition and subtraction using money. How much change?
- Use everyday objects to practise fractions - how much pizza have you eaten? What fraction of the socks are blue? What fraction of the cars you can see are red?
- Make a plan to decorate a room and measure the perimeter
- Write an explanation text about your hobby